Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Philip Island

Sunset at Philip Island

Penguin Parade - one of the world heritage

on the way to the beach

model of penguins


I can't see the tiny penguins when I was in Philip Island because I forgot to bring my glasses. The peguins are so tiny and they only come out from the sea during dawn. It is about thousand of them - that's why it is called penguin parade. I really having trouble in trying to find where were the tiny penguins except listened to my friends who were so excited to keep on yelling (with low volume) and pointing at the location where the little penguins came out from the sea. Of course, I still can't really know where were the penguins. What more to say without my glasses, everything become so blur.... Poor me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,what's a pity if u can't see them. they are so cute, so lovely, and so have such a strong mind when standing from the big waves. i really like them!

Sia said...

Dear, you forgot to remind me to bring my glasses ... hehe ...