Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Internship Program

Staffs in TTF

During my internship period, I have the opportunity to mix with all the Australian. However, I can be a very introverted person. As a result, I seldom make any effort to talk to them. Rather, I work quite closely with my workplace supervisors. Of course, they gave me a lot of helping hand and guidance in term of accessing all the information I needed. Actually, all the staffs in this organization are kind and helpful. And, honestly, this organization employs all the beautiful ladies and handsome men. If you feel bored, just grab one of them, she/he would be willing to talk to you. Of course, I don't dare to do so. Anyway, I feel very thankful to all the staffs there although I don't talk to majority of them.

Two of my charming supervisors

No comments: